Our client, a leader in rental apartments is urgently seeking a proactive Administrator/Customer Service Associate to provied a seanless service to the residents.
Working 2-3 days, 11am-8pm, which must include a Saturday (10am-6pm), this role is based in Sutton, Greater London.
This is the perfect position for someone who is highly motivated, upbeat and engaging.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Delivering all aspects of customer service including a comprehensive front of house service
- Anticipating and exceeding resident expectations
- Respond positively to customer queries and complaints, identifying and undertaking appropriate action
- Support events and activities
- Establish and maintain relationships
- Develop and maintain local knowledge and information resources relevant to resident needs i.e. travel, entertainment,
- Carry out sales and leasing activities e.g viewings, follow up on enquiries
- Administration: log maintenance requests, filing, updating the database, produce tenancy agreements
- Previous customer service/front of house or administration experience
- Customer focussed
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Helpful, friendly, professional manner
- IT literate
(Ritz Rec Emp Bus)