+ possible temp2perm-£23,900
- United Kingdom -- England -- Greater London -- Central London
Friday, May 17, 2019
Are you available immediately?
Do you have administration experience within projects?
Are you a self-starter with exceptional organisation skills?
If yes, then we have the job for you!
Our client, a highly reputable regulatory body in the heart of London, are urgently seeking a temporary Project Support Officer to provide effective and efficient project and administrative support. There is a possibility of a permanent/fixed term contract too!
Duties will include:
- Manage the meeting schedule for the project/programme board and stakeholders
- Assist in the preparation of agenda and ensure papers for the meetings are distributed
- Take accurate notes at meeting and ensure minutes are produced and distributed
- Assist in drafting presentations
- Assist in maintaining the project/programme risks, issues etc
- Act as first point of contact for project enquiries
- Process invoices, expenses and claim forms
- Produce monthly project reports
- Maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Proven administrative experience within a project or programme environment
- Prince 2 or APM certification
- Experience of processing invoices and financial reporting
- Proven experience of servicing meetings including drafting papers and minute taking
- Experience of supporting high level internal and external working groups
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to identify problems and present practical
- Proven ability to manage project and programme budgets
This position is to start immediately.
We are looking for the perfect candidate for the role who will possess all of the MUST HAVES above. It is an immediate start with great opportunities.
Ritz Rec Emp Bus